The Human Resources pages were developed in order to provide the Center for Limnology employees a go-to source for human resources information.
The information has been arranged by employment classification. If you have questions, please contact Alyssa Luckey Winters, Payroll & Benefits Specialist.
Updates and Changes to Benefits:
For complete and up-to-date information regarding updates and changes to your benefits and payroll information, please go to the UW Service Center’s Employee Resources page at https://uwservice.wisc.edu/employee/index.php.
- Activate your NetID
- Step by Step “How To”
- Employee Benefits
- New Employee Orientation
- Wiscard – Your Campus ID Card
Human Resources Links:
- Drug-Free School & Communities Act
- Inclement Weather Leave of Absence Guidelines
- Information Technology (IT) Policy
- Ethics, Outside Employment, Nepotism, and Political Activities
- Office for Equity and Diversity
- Reference for Conflict of Interest
- Wisconsin Administrative Codes
- Rehired Annuitant Information
- Retirement policies and procedures
- Travel Policies and Procedures
- Specific questions should be forwarded to John Burmaster, the CFL’s Financial Specialist
- Open/Public Records Law
- Recruitment and Engagement/TREMS Toolkit
- State of Wisconsin’s Wisconsin Human Resources
- Benefit Services
- Resignations and Retirement
- Retired Annuitant Info
- Sick Leave Credit Conversion Program
- Fringe Rates
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA):
For comments or suggestions regarding this page, contact Alyssa Luckey Winters.