Computer Use and Support

Computer Support:

Computers are provided for work use, and are paid for by either the specific project (grant) or through general university funds for administrative and operating support staff (101 account). Research staff must speak with the Principle Investigator (PI) for their project to request equipment; administrative and operating support staff should speak with their supervisor.

Regular Computer Upkeep (CCleaner and Malwarebytes)

Connecting to WiscVPN (Email Noah Lottig for information related to Trout Lake Station)

  1. WiscWGuide on how to connect WiscVPN
  2. For the portal address, use uwmadison.WiscVPN.wis

For comments or suggestions regarding this topic, contact Paul Hanson. For edits to this page, contact Kelly O’Ferrell.