Trout Lake Station is an ideal location for group conferences and academic retreats. We offer year-round meeting space, and lodging facilities on the shore of Trout Lake. Groups and individuals must have an educational, academic or research focus in order to reserve facilities.
Rooms and Capacities:
The Tug Juday Conference Room (pictured in banner above) provides year-round meeting space for up to 60, where students, community groups and natural resource professionals can meet. Furniture layout preference is included on reservation form.
The Library offers a small group area for 10 with laptop connections and camera for remote meetings.
The Small Conference Room offers a quiet place for 5 to work with a monitor and video/audio connections.
All fees are shown on Station Use.
- Mounted projector and screen with audio/visual connections Juday Conference Room
- Library and Small Conference Room with monitor and audio/visual hook up
- Zoom meeting options
- Small galley kitchen area with small sink, refrigerator, microwave, serving bowls and utensils in Juday Conference Room
- Easels with flip chart tablets or white board
- Air conditioned
- Small(12 cups) and large coffee pots (30 cup)
- Coffee, creamer and sugar included in conference room fee
- High Speed wireless internet throughout the station
- Library and small conference rooms available for small group breakout session
- Situated on the shores of Trout Lake
- Lodging options accommodate up to 47 guests in spring and fall and up to 37 in the Winter. Lodging in the summer is very limited
- Food needs to be catered and managed by the individual group. Catering Options