Copiers and Printers

Copiers and printers are available for business purposes at both the Hasler Lab and Trout Lake Station. Individual accounts or fund numbers are not required.

Copying and printing for personal or school use is strongly discouraged. A few pages needed for an urgent personal transaction may be done, but school papers, readings, etc. are not to be printed or copied using CFL equipment and supplies. Students: Sometimes the lines between work and student are fuzzy. However, the CFL copiers and printers should not be used for your class materials or term papers. Graduate Students: your appointment as a research assistant IS separate from your status as a student. Use your best judgment, but excessive copying/printing class materials may be questioned.

(If you encounter problems during any of the steps listed in these documents, contact Hasler Lab Computer Support.):

For service problems OR ink cartridge requests at Hasler Lab, contact Kelly O’Ferrell

For service problems OR ink cartridge requests at Trout Lake Station, contact Pam Fashingbauer.

Hasler Lab printer info for Kelly:

  1. Supply room black/white copier/printer/color scanner (leased from Ricoh)(Ricoh IM C4500)
    1. Call Ricoh’s automated and voice activated line for service requests at 1-88-456-6457 or Tag on front of printer is 14409709
  2. Fin Spec Room 201A black and white printer (4100tn HP LaserJet):
    1. Fin Spec Room 201A orders toner. Repair Global Printer Services, Inc., 5315 Paulson Rd, McFarland, 608-838-5070
  3. Library (possibly out of order) printer is black and white ONLY (4700 HP LaserJet).

For comments or suggestions regarding this page, contact Kelly O’Ferrell.