Employer: Aaron Nolan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I am seeking 1 motivated and independent student to assist with the aspects of laboratory management at the Hasler Laboratory of Limnology. The Center for Limnology’s mission is to exemplify The Wisconsin Idea by providing new knowledge and information on aquatic ecosystems through research, education, outreach and public service; and to facilitate and support research and teaching. The main role of the position would be to support the Laboratory Manager and all the researchers doing limnological research.
- Assisting researchers with their daily needs
- Safe operation of UW – Madison boats and vehicles
- Launching and towing boats
- Light boat motor maintenance
- Assist with field and lab equipment maintenance
- Laboratory general maintenance
- Boating experience
- Handy with tools and a willingness to be trained
- Be willing to be flexible with job duties on a daily basis
- Valid driver’s license which meets UW Risk Management standards is required.
- Number of positions: 1 Part-time; Hours and days worked are flexible
- Start date: Flexible; Preferably May 8th
- Pay: $14.50-no experience; $14.75-some experience; $15.00-very experienced
How to apply:
- Email Aaron Nolan at email@example.com with a resume and a short cover letter
- I will accept applications until the position is filled.
The CFL is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to an inclusive and positive working environment for all.