Undergraduate Research Experience for Credit

Need research experience for credit?

The Center for Limnology (CFL) routinely works with numerous departments on campus to provide undergraduates with opportunities exist to work closely with our faculty and graduate students on independent research.

We strongly recommend that you visit the CFL People Website pages to read about the research being conduct at the CFL. If there is a project that interests you, we suggest that you contact the graduate student or faculty member directly.

Examples of independent research courses that can be taken for credit include: